8.09.2006

Phones...

Why does Verizon continue to curse me??? Why? Just months after getting a "new" phone (because we all know they give you a refurbished one....), I am now having problems again. The problem now is that my phone does not charge. It just stopped charging when I plug the adapter in. No matter where I go, the adapter does not work. Why is this bad? Because this is the only means of communication I have phone-wise.

More importantly the "project" I'm working on, needs to have that number up and running so I can get calls!

I'm headed out right now to a Verizon store. Is T-Mobile better? Cingular? Or maybe I should get into the new age of VoIP...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had good luck with Cingular. I know some people that have complained about it, but I have never had any real problems.

LaurenHoya said...

I'm a Cingular fan too. Right across the street from you too.....

Kevin Surbaugh said...

I use T-mobile and am happy with the service, Not only that, but the number of minutes I am allowed for what I pay is supperb.

The worst is sprint, if you get away from the highways Sprint doesn't work.