8.07.2006

I'm running around...

....like a chicken with its head cut off!

But it's all for good reason. First of all, this wedding thing...sheesh, alot to do! So far, HB and I have found

  • a wedding photographer/videographer
  • put a down payment on a reception hall
  • picked out our wedding party
  • found a church
  • nailed down a limo service (we got the stretch Navigator with 22's....yeah right) and
  • last but not least, we have registered on that popular wedding website.

Not too shabby for less than a month into the proposal. Although I must say, getting over that initial laziness that I so often have has been not as much of an effort than I thought. Which is a good thing because I don't want to be beaten up by my fiancee. This isn't stressful for her at all!

In other news, I have been working REALLY hard on another project that LW knows all too well...but she is over that hump. I'm still rotting in the wastelands!

LW has also sparked my interest to listen to non mainstream music or at least music that isn't spewed all over the radio every 5 minutes. And when I say spew, I mean to invoke a vision of regurgitated mess splattering everywhere. That's pretty much what the music is. Alas, that is for another blog entry...I've found some interesting music through MySpace, so I'm happy about that. One of the people that I found and liked was a dude named Louis Logic, very cool cat and a refreshing look at what hip hop really is/was/should be like. Check it out.

On your way to the top, don't forget to stop and enjoy life every now and then.

No comments: