7.28.2006

Life Changer

Well folks, yes, it is official, I popped the question to HB and we are planning to get married next March! Woohoo! If you can't tell, I'm one excited dude over here. So let the planning craziness begin! Oh crap...time to start getting rid of bad habits...

On another note, for those who don't know, I've never seen my father before. The guy rolled out on moms before I was born (two thumbs up brotha!). In any case, moving on in my life, I decided to find him. Isn't the Internet great? Within 2 days, I found out where he lived. Turns out he was no more than 20 minutes from where I was for the past 6 years. It also turns out that I have a brother....

Moreover (who says that anymore?), he knew one of my good friends and his mother for the past 10 years!! Talk about six degrees of separation right? I left a message on his voicemail, but he hasn't gotten back to me in the past 2 weeks. Oh well, I have a great stepmother and a brother. I'm blessed.

I feel as if i have a new sense of purpose in my life - God is definitely doing something for me.

1 comment:

LaurenHoya said...

Dude. Finally.

You're alive in the blog world!