7.11.2006

Zooomr Photo Sharing

kelloggs-mask-piratekelloggs-mask-pirateHosted on Zooomr


Hey folks,

Thanks to Steve Rubel's MicroPersuasion blog (that I absolutely must read every time there is an update), I came across this interesting new photo sharing website called Zoomr. It looks like it is positioning itself to be a Flickr competitor and hey, I root for the underdog sometimes!

In this case, the underdog is giving away free Pro accounts.

Hmmm...free...

Wow, that took all of 2 seconds to convince me to get one! I love taking pictures, photography is going to be one of those hobbies that just keep getting better for me with time. Check out Spyder's blog (one of my blog buddies on the right hand side of the page), he is one of those professional type picture takers. Even though he is a nerd for not updating his blog in a while, he is still cool.

No comments: