2.20.2007

Pre-Wedding Bliss

The countdown has officially begun toward the big day! This past weekend, Hope's family and bridesmaids threw her a bridal shower. She was really surprised because she didn't know that they were setting it up this soon. I would like to congratulate myself for being an integral part of the deception! Muahahahaha...

There are some points where I think to myself "Am I really getting married next month?" and then there are times where I think "I'm getting married!! Wooo!" I finalized my tuxedo selections for myself and the groomsmen, we'll be looking pretty sharp. Today is also the first day of my final month fitness challenge!! I've switched over my diet to be majority vegetarian and some chicken breast. Beverages will include water, milk and the occasional orange juice. Exercise consisting of morning runs, indoor exercises (crunches, pushups, running up and down the stairs) and light weight training. The fact of the matter is, I have to be looking somewhat decent on the cruise.

Cruise Itinerary:
  1. Puerto Rico
  2. St. Thomas
  3. St. Maartens
  4. Bahamas

I'm excited that I will finally be getting out of the country and seeing clear blue water and experiencing island life. Hope is double excited because she has never flown on a plane before and we will be on one to head to Miami to board the ship. I just want this time to be the happiest she has ever been, she deserves it.

More pictures to be uploaded to Flickr

No comments: