2.09.2007

2007 ReLoaded

Wow, I know it's been a while since I updated my life events. Time to get back to it (for the 2.3 people who want to know). Hey so I switched over to the new Blogger platform and I think it's pretty swank. The new redesign and widgets features - very cool.

Ok so you all know that I'm getting married. I proposed on July 9th and...lo and behold, it's February already! Goodlord where did the time go?! Anyhow, we get married at the end of next month and I've been increasingly getting excited. So far we have accomplished:
  • Tux and dress fittings
  • Limo service booked
  • Honeymoon cruise booked and paid for (my wallet is still in shock)
  • Church booked
  • Marriage counseling completed
  • Reception hall booked, cake picked out...just have to pay for it

In other words...we are almost set to do this thing! I'm jumping up and down ready to say those two words!! Almost as much as my friend Leroy here. All good things come to those who wait though, right?

So 2007 has been a great awakening for me! Since the start of the new year, I have been formulating great ideas for my own company, eating better and putting HB ahead of myself (even moreso). I'll write another post on love and its ups and downs, but suffice it to say, when you decide to get into a relationship - it's an investment. Just like the stock market, there will be times when your investment is going through some rough times and then it will go through some good times. BUT, it's an investment because it is long term. Keep that in mind before you go head first into someone's cherry flavored pool of a heart.

Topics coming up in the near future that relate to yours truly:

  1. Personal Finance
  2. Entrepreneurship
  3. Networking/Social Life
  4. Love/Marriage
  5. Education
  6. Philanthropy and World Change

Oooh yeah folks, it's time for Dre to take on the world!

No comments: