9.20.2006

Kick, Push

First off, the new sensation Lupe Fiasco's album is anything BUT a fiasco. Whoa. Similar to Kanye West's introduction to the album world. But I have feeling this guy won't get as crazy. The wordplay is serious, conscious hip hop has been brought back over psychadelic beats brought to you by the likes of the Neptunes.

Anyhow, my world continually is shaken up and down as my aunt recently passed away. She was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer not more than a month and a half ago. The doctors told her she had 3 months to live. I guess she had gotten tired of fighting. Rest in peace Auntie Stephanie...

Usually, I would get into a commentary about cherishing the moments you have here on earth and always letting the loved ones around you know that they are indeed loved. Most of the people who read this already know that. Keep up the good work.

I'm back on my work grind...nuff said.

Kick. Push. And cooooast....(get that album!)

No comments: