2.20.2006

Deep Thoughts 2



Problems folks. We have problems now.

Apparently, I was recently informed (as of tonight) that the owner of the house where I am renting a room, says that he cannot have me sleep in the house anymore. I can stay there all day if I want, even work or do whatever until around midnight. But not sleep.

It seems that, he has had a problem since around 21/22 years old, that he sometimes cannot sleep peacefully when certain people are around him. He told me that when I am sleeping in the house and he is ready to sleep, my "brainwaves" or "energies" throw him off from sleeping. He has tried to get over it and even though I am the greatest roomate he has ever had, it just won't work.

He suggested spending the night at HB's place every night but I can leave my stuff there in the room. He also suggested that he would refund my security deposit and cut me a check for 1000 dollars for moving and relocation costs if I decided to move.

What the.....

Yeah, my mouth is still hanging open. Stay tuned.

5 comments:

Andre said...

*PIR losing music*

LaurenHoya said...

This is the weirdest thing I've ever heard - come sleep at my house :)

I watched PIR yesterday, just for the music! I rooted for the contestants to lose every time...

Andre said...

First off...I WATCHED IT YESTERDAY TOO!!! hahahahahah I wanted to text you guys but my phone didnt have batteries and I was wondering if anyone was watching LOL that is hilarious!!

Secondly, Spyder - dont hate, appreciate! muahahaha

Group sleepover sounds like fun though...in a semi kinky way. Can I bring my Spiderman pajamas?

LaurenHoya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LaurenHoya said...

Sleepover at my house soon, anyone? Dre - you still haven't been here! And yes, you can bring the Spiderman PJ's. I'll bring out my red flannels.

Where are you sleeping tonight?! You poor, poor thing. How bizarre.