11.07.2006

Finally...

Well folks, that "special" project that I have been working on has finally come to an end....I got a new job!!!! I have definitely been looking to leave my current position for a while now, it just became a dead end situation for me regarding moving on in my career. That is one of the priorities right now in my life, getting my career moving and being the best I can be in what I do. So, what is Dre doing? I'll be working at one of the largest public relations agencies in the world working in their social marketing/health communications division. Believe me, this place is just where I need to go to launch myself in career bliss! At least that's how I feel right now.

What does naiveness and high ambition come together to create? You tell me. But those are two things I have going for me into this new job. A little nervous but I know I will do fine, not just fine...but great. Oh yeah and it looks like I'll finally be able to lunch with Dr. Pepper Chica now! woohoo!

And with this new job, still stay tuned for that new blog...

No comments: