10.27.2006

The Canvas of Life




I've started to get into art for some odd reason. Except for a few paper mache sculptures and finger painting, I've never really had much time to put into developing my artistic side. I've been following Argos for several months and I must say, his work has inspired me to begin seeing the colors and scenes of life in a more artistic way. His work is simple yet beautiful. If you have some time, go and check out the blog.

Speaking of art, photography goes along those same lines. I love pictures. Capturing the world around you, as it happens, as it actually looks - it's so refreshing. Over at Daily Dose of Imagery, where this picture is from, I get a smile on my face each time I lay eyes on a picture of something out in Europe or Canada. The pictures are so crisp and breathtaking. HB and I both can't wait to start traveling the world!

No comments: