9.25.2006

Heroes

Well...the cool breeze in the air, changing colors of leaves and the coming of October can only mean one thing....COOL TV SHOWS!!!

Tonight, I'm really excited to see what all the fuss is about with this new NBC Heroes show. Ever since I could remember, I've been a fan of superheroes. Batman, Superman, you name it and I was watching their Saturday morning cartoon. So now that I'm a little grown up, this NBC show intrigues me. From what I know, these people all wake up to figure out they have extraordinary powers. And these are regular people....including someone addicted to drugs. Interesting.

The most interesting one I see is the character of Claire who is indestructable. Check this Youtube clip to see what I'm talking about.

Here's what I've been checking out since the new seasons of shows have begun:
  • House
  • Prison Break (did you know that Wentworth Miller aka Scofield, is bi-racial? white/black)
  • Grey's Anatomy
Upcoming Shows:
  • Heroes
  • LOST (oh snap, Dr. PepperChica and I are raving lunatics...)
  • 24 (not until January...)

1 comment:

LaurenHoya said...

Oh yeah, LOST! 8 days, 8 days left....